Monday, September 15, 2008

Free Ikea Advertising








I know, I know, I'm a slacker. I have been distracted and stressed to a degree I've never known before. But I thought I would at least add some pictures and some updates. These pictures are from today. We bought some butcher paper for Noelle and inner artistic tendencies. (At least, I think so) We taped the paper to the floor and let her go wild. Unfortunately, she was less interested in drawing as she was in basically everything else. I added a photo of the final drawing, which obviously includes some of my own stick figure-esque drawings for the upcoming holiday. Also, I've included some photos of Noelle's room. As some of you might know, she didn't have her own room up until a couple of months ago. It's finally done and this is what it looks like, at least for now. Just consider this your Ikea catalog. Although the "Love Sac" is from my previous life as swinging single. She has since inherited it. It's ok, they're overrated anyway. If you haven't noticed, the room has a common theme, "bugs". I wish I could show you the sign for it. Noelle tries to do it, but is too uncoordinated. The sign is your thumb on your nose with the two fingers standing up (as if they were antennae) and then you extending and then clenching your pointer and middle finger a couple of times. I can't think of a better way to explain than that. Hopefully you can get a visual. Other than the usual, nothing is really going on in our lives. Sometimes I wish I had more to talk than Noelle, James and my family, but my world revolves around them.

5 comments:

Brett & Honnelore said...

Cute room and cute baby!

Nicole said...

Her room looks good!!

Josh and Jay said...

Holly! Her room looks awesome! When can I come play? You are such a good mom!!! Miss you!

Grandma Bailee said...

Don't you wish you'd had a room like that growing up? It is soooo cute. I think I could live in the tunnel. (And she is an artist)!

jhalder said...

Yeah, mom, too bad we did most of the artwork..