Monday, September 22, 2008

No point of crying over lost hair.



So I did it. I was pushed over the edge by my lovely sister-in-law Nicole into deciding to cut Noelle's bangs. It was so hard to do. I've wanted to do it for it so long, or at least something, because I can't do her hair everyday. It's just too hard. So I finally did it. I cried when the first cut was made and James fell over crying from laughing so hard. It was so bad. I did my best to fix it the best I could. I hope it looks semi-decent until it grows a bit, so I can get it re-cut. My daughter's first hair cut, and I cried like a baby. It's so bad!!! Don't humor me...I know it's bad...my poor baby. She looks as if she has a mullet.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

lol, well she can see now, and she looks oh so happy!! It really doesn't look as bad as you say. Just let it grow a bit. keep brushing it to the side and maybe spraying it, and when it get longer it should go that way on it's own, then you won't have to cut it again. But seriously, she looks much happier being able to see!

Barnett Family said...

Oh my heck! She always looks so cute. It doesn't look bad. Besides, all moms have been there and we always think it's worse than it is because we are perfectionists when it comes to our kids. And if they really drive you crazy you can always get cute little clips to hold them back (which is what I've had to do since Reese's unfortunate bang incident).