Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Food with sticks

If you know our Noelle at all, you know she likes sticks. I would say the food on it, but typically that's not true. The only exception is an ice cream bar that her grandparents give her on occasion. (Or every time we're there *Wink*Wink*) I just wanted to share a photo of Noelle's love of sticks. Yummy! Oh by the way, for all of you who know...I FINALLY met my neighbor! She had a baby so I had an excuse to bring her something and meet them. Come to find out, she was my visiting teacher. What a slacker! Ha ha! It was nice to finally meet the family that has been living next to us for a year and a half now. Props for me!! Yea!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

good job! at least you weren't the only one slacking! lol, Noelle is such a cutie, even if she is a little weird! lol I know she gets it from James

jhalder said...

I sometimes think I'm the weird one. But we can go ahead and blame James..

Grandma Bailee said...

Well, we're all weird right? It is not true that she is weird. She's perfect. And I can't be blamed for giving her an ice cream bar every time she wants one. It's impossible to say no to her. I love all of you so there.