Thursday, August 14, 2008

We're back!

So after a short break without the Internet, we decided we couldn't survive without it. (OK well I couldn't survive). So we're back on, same old everything. Just quick to update everyone. I am officially registered for school and start next Wednesday. I found out last night the cancelled one of my classes, so I added another to the list. Now, I am taking Psychology and Philosophy of Religion. All the English classes were still closed. But I swear I am not going to put off registering for next semester like I did this time. I will register as early as possible and have an easier time at picking classes. That's all for now. I'll get back on later and do other updating.

1 comment:

Grandma Bailee said...

I'm glad you're back. You're a good blogger! Now I'll be checking in again often. Good luck with school! I know you'll do great.