Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Oaks

Argh...so tired!! Here I am waiting for Noelle to fall back to sleep after a two hour bout. Hopefully, she's down for good this time. She always seems to find the times James is at work. Frick!! Anyway, I thought I would blog real quick like while I am waiting. Today, Noelle and I went to my annual trip to "The Oaks" with my friend Jamie and her mom Gale. It's a restaurant up in Ogden Canyon, on the way to Huntsville/Pineview. We go during color change and it's a lot of fun to sit next to the river and wait hours for food every year. Hate the food and the service, but love the trip. Only these last two years, was I able to bring a new person along, Paul McCartney. Noelle loved it this year. Last year, she was a tad young. Lots of fun, more pics to come. (Jamie has most of them) As word of warning, we have lots of fun things planned this October to blog about... So keep an eye open!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute! I'm glad she had fun.

Grandma Bailee said...

She's such a little girl. She doesn't look like a baby at all.